The historic windows of the church were founded in 1903 by the Anton Haase family. For over a hundred years, including the war period, they were damaged and repaired many times. However, the condition of the windows was so catastrophic that they urgently needed renovation.
In 2008, all the stained glass windows in the church were renovated. As part of the renovation, an external pane was used to protect the stained glass windows and a special catedraliqum stained glass to diffuse the sun’s rays. The window rooms used to ventilate the interior of the church received electric controllers, which in the future will be connected to the computer controlling the ventilation of the temple.